Effective date: 2022-08-10
Updated on: 2022-08-16
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. The Service collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- IP Address
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
filtrabit.com collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 30 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record-keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
filtrabit.com may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Filtra Group Oy will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
- Targeted advertising. Your Personal Data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are relevant to your specific interests.
- For other purposes. Filtra Group Oy will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
How We Share Your Information
Filtra Group Oy will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Filtra Group Oy will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
- Sharing with affiliates. Filtra Group Oy will share your information with our affiliates. These may include our parent company or subsidiaries, partners, or companies that we control.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your
personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Improving targeted advertising campaigns. Filtra Group Oy partners with third party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
Your information’s security is important to us. The Service utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Filtra Group Oy is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Filtra Group Oy
Address: Sepänkatu 20 FI-90100 Oulu, Finland
Phone: +358 45 234 6520